Customer Return/Exchange Policy
Maggie’s Organics puts great care into each product we make, and we take your satisfaction very seriously. For returns or exchanged please see below for instructions. A 15% restocking fee will be charged against refund of damaged packaging. Returns/exchanges are shipped back to Maggie’s at your cost. If item is defective a return authorization is needed (please see below Defective Product Notice). If you have any concerns, please contact us via email or call us.
- Return/Exchange must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase date.
- Item(s) must be in its original retail condition and packaging, not washed, worn, or stained.
- Health laws prohibit us from accepting worn or washed items.
- We are legally obligated to not accept back worn leggings or tights.
- For faster processing, include a copy of your receipt with your return/exchange.
- Please keep a copy of your return and shipping information for your records.
- All returns are processed within 10 business days of receipt of the returned items.
- Items from our Organic Closeout website are considered final sales and non‐returnable.
Defective Product Notice: If product received is defective contact our Customer Service within 48 hours of receiving the product via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 609‐8593. We will request more information regarding the issue with product and ask for possible pictures of the defective item prior to issuing a call tag to retrieve the defective item.
Return Your Maggie’s
Did you order using your My Maggie’s account? Great!
Step 1 Login to your My Maggie’s account.
Step 2 Click the “Completed” button.
Step 3 From there click the “Return Items” link and follow instructions.
Step 4 Once you completed the online return form, mail item(s) with a copy of your receipt to the address below (also listed on your receipt). Be sure to note reason for return on the receipt.
Did you order as a guest? No problem.
Simply return item(s) with a copy of your receipt to the address below (also listed on your receipt). Be sure to note reason for return on receipt.
Maggie’s will send you an email verification of your refund once the return is received and processed.
Return Product To:
Maggie's Organics / Clean Clothes, Inc.
7852 Second Street
Dexter, MI 48130
ATTN: Return Department
Thank you for shopping with Maggie's Organics.
We appreciate your business!